New to Theodore's adventures? Read from the start.

4. Let’s Go!

On this beautiful morning the birds greeted Theodore Bear at the front door and sang a sweet farewell song for him.  “Chirp, chirp, tweet, tweet,” they sang, “Have a great trip, take care on the street. Catch a ride on a bus, but come back to see us.”  Just for a second Theodore Bear felt a touch of sadness to be leaving the place he knew so well but the excitement of seeing new sights made him smile and wave a happy paw.  “Cheerio, my Birdie friends, I’ll travel till the path ends. Then I’ll come back, with my little rucksack.  I’ll bring a surprise for you – or maybe even two,” he said in a friendly growly voice and hurried off to see the world.  Just like the man on the radio had said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Theodore's Travels © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates