New to Theodore's adventures? Read from the start.

18. Frederick Bear's Friends

Frederick Bear smiled broadly and said, " I am pleased to have my special visitors here tonight.   They have come a long way to visit me and now we are doing some travelling together.  You will see that they are both wearing pure white suits and that is because they live even further north than I do where there is plenty of snow and ice."  He turned to the cute bear with a pretty pink bow standing at his right hand.  "This is Cindy," he said, " she went exploring up north and liked it so much she decided to stay."  Cindy smiled sweetly and said, "Hello, Ferdinand and Theodore. I am so glad to be able to share Merlena's birthday.  But I am getting very hot here where there is no snow."   Ferdinand and Theodore shook paws with Cindy and said, "Welcome in the south."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Theodore's Travels © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates