New to Theodore's adventures? Read from the start.

54. Lunch

   

Duty Bear and his three new friends had a wonderful time chatting over lunch.  Merlena told him all about the town and what they do there and he told them about the big city where he lives.  "We have real skyscrapers", he said, "and big, wide highways and a very large airport.  I do duty there and if you come to my city I will show you around.  Here is a little card with my name and address on it."  and he took one out of his pocket and handed it to Theodore Bear.  "Thank you, Duty Bear,  I will take you up on that offer soon," he said.  The day had passed quickly and it was time for them to go their separate ways.  "Good-bye, good-bye" they said to each other, shook paws and waved as they parted company.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Theodore's Travels © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates